Thank you for visiting our website and The Catalyst Blog (collectively, the “Service”), which are provided by the America (Myvideopays).
Myvideopays is not responsible for any User Submissions. Myvideopays may monitor, review, remove, or reject user comments at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion. Myvideopays may terminate the account of or disable access to users who, in Myvideopays’s sole discretion, do not follow these rules. You use and/or rely on any information contained in User Submissions at your own risk. Myvideopays is not in any manner endorsing the content that users post and cannot vouch for its reliability.
2. License: You understand and agree that for all of the content that you post through the Service, you grant Myvideopays a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display, in whole or in part, the content world-wide and to incorporate it in other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional purposes.
3. What’s Not Allowed: By visiting the Service, you agree not to:
You further agree not to violate or attempt to violate the security of the Service, including, without limitation:
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Myvideopays and its affiliates may investigate and work with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who are involved in such violations.
4. Trade and Service Mark Rights: All rights in the company names, trade names, logos, service marks, and slogans, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, belong exclusively to Myvideopays or its affiliates and are protected from reproduction, imitation, dilution, or confusing or misleading uses under national and international trademark laws. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited, and nothing stated or implied on the Service confers on you any license or right under any patent or trademark of Myvideopays, its affiliates, or any third party.
6. Copyrights: The Service is protected under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. All copyright rights in the Service are owned by Myvideopays or its third-party licensors to the full extent permitted under the U.S. Copyright Act and all international copyright laws. Except for content that you have posted on the Services, or unless expressly permitted in writing, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any other way exploit any part of this Service. To obtain written consent, please Jon Tripp ([email protected]) and we will review your request.
7. Notice of Infringement: Myvideopays respects the intellectual property rights of others, and requests that users do the same. If you believe in good faith that your work has been reproduced or is accessible on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or that your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide Myvideopays’s Designated Agent with the following information in writing:
Myvideopays’s Designated Agent is Paul Larsen, Law Department, Myvideopays, 950 F Street, N.W., Suite 300, Washington, D.C. 20004; T: (202) 835-3428; F: (202) 715-7030; [email protected]
Upon receipt of a notice of claimed infringement (or any statement in conformance with 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)), Myvideopays will expeditiously remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content. Myvideopays will terminate the service privileges of users who repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others. Please note that U.S. law provides penalties for falsely submitting a notice of copyright infringement.
8. Links To Third-Party Websites: The Service may contain links to third-party websites that are not controlled or operated by Myvideopays (“Linked Sites”). Myvideopays does not endorse, sponsor, recommend, or otherwise accept responsibility for any of these Linked Sites.
10. Registration and Security: You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested or directed on the Service and to promptly update this information to maintain its accuracy by following our established procedures for updating your information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and username, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify Myvideopays if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Myvideopays has the right to suspend or terminate your account and to refuse any and all current or future use of the Service if it suspects that such information is inaccurate or incomplete or that the security of the account has been compromised.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties: THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” PHRMA MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER RELATING TO THE SERVICE, LINKED SITES, OR OTHER CONTENT THAT MAY BE ACCESSIBLE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY THROUGH THE SERVICE. PHRMA DISCLAIMS TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ANY AND ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, PHRMA DISCLAIMS TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ANY AND ALL (A) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, (B) WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, (C) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF THE SERVICE, (D) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CORRECTNESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF DATA MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE OR OTHERWISE BY PHRMA, AND (E) WARRANTIES OTHERWISE RELATING TO PERFORMANCE, NONPERFORMANCE, OR OTHER ACTS OR OMISSIONS BY PHRMA OR ANY THIRD PARTY. FURTHER, THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS OR THE NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS OF ANY OTHER PERSON.
12. Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL PHRMA OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SERVICE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS, USE, MISUSE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKED SITES, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH ANOTHER USER RELATED TO, ARISING FROM, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH USE OF THE SERVICE, YOU RELEASE PHRMA FROM ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH A DISPUTE.
THESE LIMITATIONS APPLY WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF PHRMA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PHRMA’S LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
17. Product Questions: Myvideopays is a non-profit membership association that does not manufacture or market any pharmaceuticals. If you have questions or concerns about a pharmaceutical product, please the manufacturer or the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
Effective: August 29, 2016